30 September 2008

Good News in the Kitchen


About a year ago I purchased the above nesting bowls. Made by Zak! Designs, they were cool looking & made from recycled materials. Last month I was washing dishes and noticed the second smallest bowl in the set was cracked. "Hmph!" I thought, "That shouldn't happen! I just got those last year." Since I no longer had a receipt for the purchase I decided I would contact the company directly.

A couple of weeks passed and I finally went to the company website and sent an e mail to a general e mail found in "Contact Us". Within 10 Minutes I received a reply asking my contact information so they could send me a replacement. Within one week I received not only a replacement bowl, but an entire new set. Amazing! That doesn't happen so often anymore...

xoxx

1 comment: