22 January 2009

A very hard existence.

I can hardly believe that it is the 21st of January. Three weeks into 2009. One day into the new & exciting OBAMA era.

The past three weeks have been ridiculously cold (sub-zero has been the norm in these parts), consumed with movie going (Doubt, The Wrestler, Gran Torino, Revolutionary Road, Milk, Slumdog Millionare - I'm not joking around), work & a lot of lazing around (you know, sleeping embarrassingly late everyday, watching far too much tv & multiple baths per day), and eating lots of delicious food with my Handsome Partner in Crime.

Poor me.

More soon.
xoxx

1 comment:

  1. It sounds absolutely fabulous. I am particularly jealous of all the film going. Hopefully once the girls, and Lilian are all better, Erik and I can sneak out for a movie or two or ten! Thanks for all your words of support the past week.

    ReplyDelete