30 March 2008

Janet. Ms. Jackson if you're nasty.

i just watched the Janet Jackson interview on Larry King Live (originally aired 2.28.08).
So great.
Lots of opportunity for me to reminisce (probably too much) as I have been a fan of Janet since I was in grade school & owned both Rhythm Nation and Control on cassette tape. I kind of forgot about her and how much I loved her music. But don't worry, I just spent an hour browsing Janet Jackson songs on itunes...escapade, we'll have a good time, escapade, leave your worries behind...it's all flooding back.
okay, okay, enough.
The best moment of the entire interview? The closing moments when Janet attempts to give Larry a dance lesson.
watch it here (sorry I haven't quite gotten the hang of posting youtube videos yet..)
xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment