11 November 2009

15 Bags of Leaves.


I felt triumphed when I counted 15 bags. Then I went to work & heard stories of yards that produced 30 bags of leaves or in one case over 90. What amazed me about my first raking experience on Fillmore Street is that I truly enjoyed it & had a sense of pride over it all. Sort of like when one finishes painting a room; it's a nice change that was accomplished by your own hands.

And since I'm writing about the yard & house...there is this walkway next to our garage that I didn't know existed until a week or two after we moved in. I love it. I don't really know why, I suppose it's just one of those things, an added bonus, if you will. I think it's such a pretty spot. If I were about 25 years younger I'd be plotting to build a fort here.

xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment