13 January 2010

Haiti In My Heart.

Seeing footage of Port Au Prince on the news last night brought shivers through my spine. I want to do something...anything. From my snowdrifted house in Minneapolis, Minnesota I feel that all I can do is give money. So I do.

Currently I am listening to BBC radio coverage and my heart is bleeding. The hospitals are at capacity and no longer able to admit patients, night sounds are littered with people crying for help, there is little opportunity for help to come in...

Dooce directed me to Chris Sacca's blog which lists additional ways we can all help. Go there read it, and above all, just keep Haiti & her people nestled close to your heart for a while.

xoxx

**January 14 Update.
A super dooper easy way to help out is to text "Haiti" to 90999 & a $10 donation will be added to your phone bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment