17 February 2010

Back to Earth.

What a crazy thing getting married is.

Amazing, but crazy.

I have finally landed back on planet earth after 2 weeks of floating around on cloud nine, giggling at the introduction of my husband, Randy and his introduction of his wife, Dahli. Our glimmering left ring fingers...it's been really quite lovely.

Other than our titles, rings & change in insurance rates, our lives have not changed very much. This is a great thing, as we were both completely happy with our lives previous to our nuptials.

And so life has gone on.

Handsome Randy has embarked on a tour to Australia and New Zealand for a little less than 3 weeks and I am granted the amazing gift of having our house to myself.

Perhaps all this time to myself will produce many enlightening & inspiring writes on this blog. We will see.

xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment