12 August 2008

Stills from Music + Movies.






I love love love to dance. I try to everyday (usually in our dining room by myself). But I do relish those moments, dining room or dance club. So when I saw the man above this evening dancing solo at The Walker's Music + Movies in The Park I felt nothing but love and admiration. Between Jayanthi's (also above) rich and velvety voice and Mr. Dancing Machine's moves I was in seventh heaven for entertainment.

Music + Movies is a highlight of Minneapolis Summer for me. I am sorely disappointed that next week is the last one (!), especially since tonight was the first one I could go to. When you go, you always run into someone you know, giving reason to share your (or their) blanket & wine & snacks. The greatest summer nights ever in Minneapolis happen here.

xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment