13 April 2009

Photos & Captions.

Easter was yesterday & I am lucky enough to be part of two families who continue to give me Easter Schwag despite being in my thirties. They give Randy chocolate too & he's into his forties. This gives us no incentive to have children as we are still reaping the benefits the little ones are with the all the glorious benefits of adulthood.

In my family we coerce children to perform music for us & then we make them laugh by singing along to "Hot Cross Buns" (which was requested because we knew the words). Liam was a great sport yesterday and played many pieces on his clarinet despite our gregarious singing along to Hot Cross Buns, Let's Go Band & When The Saints Go Marching In.

So, as you may have gathered yesterday was a fun & food filled day. More ham than I could ever dream of, mashed potatoes, au gratin potatoes, asparagus, chocolate fondue, cole slaw, croissants, and so much more. All the food combined with all the laughs and conversation that comes with such family events put me in bed at 10:30 last night.
Too bad I decided to start New Moon (the second book in the Twilight series because I was up until 4am reading. I finished it this morning and went on with a nice spring day telling myself I should go for a bike ride but had a pedicure and a few beers instead. The good news is that it's April so there are many more lovely days upon us & I will have so many more opportunities to go for a great ride.

And then there was this.
This is my cat, Asha, she loves boxes. I snapped this today while cleaning out a closet. She also is completely in the know about how adorable she is.

Have a great Tuesday.

xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment